Book your perfect spot!
Book your perfect spot!
We are a privately owned RV Park. Our goal is to provide a clean, family oriented, Christian based RV experience on the beautiful Calcasieu River. Our 20 sites are full hookup. Offering both 30 and 50 amp electrical, water, sewer, and wifi. Our 12 back in and 8 pull thru sites are roomy with most being shaded.
For your safety and maximum enjoyment, we have implemented rules to be followed.
Our office is open M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We offer daily, weekly, and limited stay monthly rates. We are not a live in park but do offer extended stay for workers, etc.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO MAKE RESERVATION
CALL OR TEXT
2454 Louisiana Highway 383, Kinder, Louisiana 70648, United States
Check-In: 12:00 noon
Check-Out: 11:00 am
Woodland Ridge RV Park
Woodland Ridge is a privately owned RV Park. Our goal is to provide a clean, family oriented, Christian based RV Park on one of Louisiana most beautiful scenic water ways, The Calcasieu River. This is a goal that can be achieved fairly easy if our camping families will all work together toward this common goal. We wa
Woodland Ridge RV Park
Woodland Ridge is a privately owned RV Park. Our goal is to provide a clean, family oriented, Christian based RV Park on one of Louisiana most beautiful scenic water ways, The Calcasieu River. This is a goal that can be achieved fairly easy if our camping families will all work together toward this common goal. We want everybody’s stay here to be a relaxing and pleasant experience while enjoying this beautiful setting. We have put together a few rules that will help everybody be on the same page while staying at our camp ground.
1. Woodland Ridge RV Park assumes no responsibility for the use of its sites and facilities. You are responsible for your own properties and actions. Park guests and their visitors assume full responsibility for illness, injury, or accidents during their stay. Management/ RV park owners not responsible for theft, damage, or accidental injuries while on campgrounds.
2. All activities, including, but not limited to, water, hiking, walking, boating, are at your own risk. Woodland Ridge is located in a beautiful natural setting. As with any natural setting, there are inherent risks that are not readily seen and each activity should be carefully considered before engaging.
3. Check in is 2 pm. Check out is 12 pm. Late checkout, without prior arrangement, will be charged $3 per hour. Arrangements can be made in advance for extended stay. Early checkout, for any reason, receives no refund.
3. Maximum occupancy per site: 6 persons. No more than 4 additional guests allowed. Additional guests will be required to pay access fee for river or boat launch use. Please notify owners about additional guest when making reservation. Only two vehicles per campsite will be allowed for overnight stays. Please do not block roadways through campground
4. Excessive noise, nuisance, public drunkenness, illegal drug use, sale or exchange, nudity, foul or offensive language, explosives, fireworks and firearms are not permitted. Alcoholic beverages are allowed in moderation. No glass containers please. No glass containers are allowed on beach (state law).
5. Quiet time is from 10 P.M. to 8 A.M. All music must be turned down and Golf Carts and Side by Sides must be parked by 10:00 P.M. Please be considerate of your neighbors. No motorcycles or atv’s are allowed in park. Approved sides by sides are allowed for a daily fee. Please notify us if you want to bring side by side when making reservation. Golf carts and sides by sides must be operated by persons with valid drivers licenses only. Side by Sides are to be used to transport to beach only. No joy riding of Side by Sides.
6. Speed limit 10 mph in campgrounds.
7. Please keep your space clean of all trash and cigarette butts. Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. The cleanliness of your space is your responsibility. Place Garbage in bags and in appropriate dump sites.
8. RV’s must be in good working order. Each RV is to be clean and self-supported. Not blocked or propped up. There will be no mechanical work to be done in the park. Washing vehicles in the park is prohibited.
9. Do not use generators while on campground as this causes irreversible damage to electrical system.
10. Waste water and grey cannot be dumped on the ground.
11. Bathrooms: do not wash dishes, pots, pans, or pets in the bathrooms. No smoking, food or drink is allowed in bath house. Please clean up after your use.
12. Please keep pets under control at all times. If your pet poops: you scoop.
13. Children must be kept under close supervision of their caretakers at all times.
14. Fire pits are allowed, but not provided by our park. Bring your own firewood. NO CUTTING OF TREES or shrubs on campground or on land adjacent to campground permitted.
15. Rules and regulations may be changed at any time without prior notice. We have the right to ask you to leave if you choose not to abide by these rules. If you are asked to leave, there are NO refunds.